General Machining of all kinds. Machine new or rebuild pump shafts, hydraulic rods and glands, bushings, keyways etc. Rebuild all bucket linkages associated with Excavators and Front end loaders.
Reverse engineering with Solidworks 3D CAD software. We can take your concepts and draw and assemble all the components visually before cutting any metal.
Bar stock sales of 1018, 1045 and Alloy grades 4140, 4340 in sizes from 1/2? – 6?+. Turn Ground and Polished (TGP) shafting from ½” to 2 1/8” diameter
Custom electric, hydraulic or gas engine powered products are also projects we specialize in, anything out of the ordinary we enjoy tackling.
We also design and manufacture Big Ice Flood pumps, 5.5hp Honda engine powered Pump and 20hp Honda powered Ice auger with 19” cutting head. Visit www.bigice.ca for details.
Our Machining Equipment
- Kingston Lathe 26” Swing, 4 1/8” headstock hole with 96” bed length and Digital readout’s
- Small Lathe 16” Swing, 2 ½” headstock hole with 60” bed length
- TOS Radial Drill 5hp Twist drills up to 1 ½, spade drill to 2 ¼”
- Modern Knee Mill 3hp 10” x48” table with Digital Readout’s
- Large Stanko Knee mill Horizontal and vertical type with 15hp 16”x65” table with Digital Readout’s
We offer full service machining services. Rebuilding worn or damaged pump shafts, Hydraulic cylinder repair, Driveline modifications, Heavy Equipment repair. Prototype design utilizing 3D CAD software available. Bar stock sales of 1018, 1045 and Alloy grades 4140, 4340 in sizes from 1/2″ – 6″+
Big Ice Flood Systems is a division of Ross Industries.